To comply with the Food safety management system (FSMS), the president of Nektium Pharma S.L. agrees to promote our Quality Policy, a document that must at all times act as a main guideline of our FSMS, its relevance is presented below:
The company management has a firm belief that:
- To comply with all legal requirements is absolutely priority to guarantee food safety of products manufactured by our company.
- Viability and profitability can only be achieved by offering to the market products which fully satisfy our customers’ needs, agents’ needs involved in the distribution and final implementation of products manufactured by our company.
- Product quality is determined by all features and services related to it.
- To achieve the goals in terms of quality, collaboration and dynamism of the whole team in our company is required.
Therefore, our company must ensure that:
- The quality of all manufactured products corresponds to specifications and at the same time meets and evolves our customers’ and consumers’ needs.
- All existing company resources are used to carry out the Quality Policy and in this sense, they are all oriented towards ensuring and promoting the quality assurance.
- It is a common and permanent goal for all staff members to comply with the established Quality Policy.
- The Quality is NOT a responsibility or purpose of a few people from our company but it is a responsibility that affects every single person depending on the commissioned scope of work and a common purpose of all people who make up our company. The entire team should participate in the achievement of established quality purposes and perform all those contributions (proposed documents changes and improvement opportunities) which are considered necessary to Nektium Pharma S.L. in order to achieve the quality objectives established annually.
- Nektium Pharma S.L. considers important and informs a whole organization about complying with ISO22000, PAS220 requirements as well as the legal and regulatory requirements.
- Nektium Pharma S.L. develops the efforts and commits with the continuous improvement of Food Safety Management System.
- Nektium Pharma S.L. agrees to comply with Californian law which is called “California Transparency in Supply Chains Act”, related to slavery and human trafficking in the countries where raw and auxiliary materials are provided.
Therefore, the implementation of the Quality Manual is established as a communication channel and policy management. It is regarded as a living and incentive document for continuous improvement at all levels of our organization.
Last updated: Las Palmas, February 2019